Jessica works with over 20 factories all specializing in different categories. The fashion categories she has expert knowledge in are; womens and mens ready to wear, swimwear, childrenswear, activewear, sleepwear, streetwear, sweaters, baby apparel, accessories, knitted apparel, socks, lingerie, denim, bodysuits.
Jessica is not a middle man for manufacturers, she is an insider industry expert that has built years of relationships with several manufacturers, so she is able to get them to produce low quantities and develop custom fashion designs at very low cost. Jessica knows exactly what to look for and how to answer the factories technical questions and production solutions. Jessica is not only a clothing manufacturer in Miami, she also has apparel manufacturers in Los Angeles and well as small production manufacturers in China.
Another advantage to having Jessica manage your small quantity production is she will negotiate your per unit costs. Her key relationships with China factories allow her clients to produce as little as 200 units per style design. In the US Jessica works with factories that will allow her to produce low minimums at 50 units per style. This takes the stress off of worrying if the manufacturer is going to take advantage of you.
Advantages of working with Jessica on Production Management
- She speaks the industry lingo and knows how to communicate with factories who use English as their 2nd language
- No hidden costs everything is very 'clear' on the website
- She handles all of the logistics of getting your products in the country-shipping, customs and clearance
- Due to her key partnership relationships with factories, she is able to get low moq. 200 piece per style at factories where, they usually require at least 1,000/pc. minimums
- She knows how to 'set up' quality standards per brand at her factories
- Her expertise on fit and how to make sample corrections will not only ensure success and less returns with customers but she will set up your brand 'fit standard' with the factory, which includes developing your grade rule/sizing