Learn to Launch, Design and Manufacture your own fashion brand with my online fashion design and manufacturing course. Available soon. I will be offering a downloadable e-book as well as a video course for all you DIY types.
After 20+ years in the fashion industry, I thought it was about time, I shared everything in my brain with you all.
I will teach the 'Design it yourself 'types things such the following:
- How to Set up your Business LLC
- Best Practices for creating your branding
- Difference between the types of fabrics and which work better for which styles
- How to do a proper Technical packet and what it should have in it
- How to do basic garment measurements
- How to make corrections and comments on a 'prototype' so that the manufacturer will understand
- How to communicate with factories
- How to write production purchase orders
Jessica talks about the advantages of product development, sometimes called private label design vs. original clothing design. The two main factors to consider with product development, is re-interpreting an existing style, that a manufacturer already has, is that you speed up the development process. The reason being, is a supplier has already made the tech packet, paper pattern, and done the sample for a 'private label' fashion.
Have you often wondered how do I get my fashion idea made into a physical fashion product without going to fashion design school? Look no further, industry expert Jessica Anderson has taken hundreds of fashion entrepreneurs from a dream vision to physical product that they can profit from.